Monday, March 22, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Even though a late design wall post, but here are finally the first blocks of "Simply a Bloom" (by Bloom) from the Moda Bake Shop - mine is made out of a Gypsy Rose layer cake. So far only 8 blocks are made, but more to come. Maybe I can manage a block a day = 10 min of sewing? We'll see how that works out this week. At least everything is cut already and since I pick the color combinations randomly, so it shouldn't be a big deal - until life happens.
Please go to Judy's blog and have a look at other design walls!

Have a great week,

Barb

3 comments:

  1. If all your pieces are already cut, you'll breeze right along with the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be so pretty. Ten minutes a day? go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm - too bad we can't tell life to quit interfering with the important things, like sewing! I formally declared to myself that during my daughter's naptime today, I am going to sew - not work on cleaning or paying bills or all the other things I'm so far behind on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!