Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mail!

Look what I got in the mail today: an almost assumed lost package from home. And inside was this beautiful book from Kaffe Fassett - in German. My very first Kaffe book and I love spend hours just looking at the beautiful quilt pictures and description.
A big thank you goes out to Krefeld and Heidelberg!
Also included was a yearly calendar with my nephew's drawings on very important family birthday dates. Hopefully you can see the green cactus and the hedgehog. The other drawings are difficult to see on this photo. How cute is such a personalized calendar.
Thank you!
Somehow I seem to be behind all day, trying to catch up and not getting anywhere. My car headlight had burned out and while I got it repaired I spent quite some time in the library - nice. I love it there, but it cut my sewing time down tremendously.
On top I bought white fabric for "Bits of Sunshine" and my stash report tomorrow will suffer.
I guess I better get going.
Have a nice weekend,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!