Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fur face

Before too much time goes by without a posting, here is what I have been working on. I am still in my knitting phase and it just seems easier to work on in small increments. No machine to pull out and easy to take along. And this Fun Fur yarn on size 11 needles goes real fast.

And here is a quick look at the Project Linus (finally washed!) flannels, so I am ready to go for a blanket part on Saturday. Can't wait to meet other sewing enthusiasts and create some cute blankets that hopefully will make a difference in the lifes of the kids.


Barb


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Fur blankets are a thriving sector of the baby gear market. Styles are continuously shifting as certain kinds of fabric fall in or out of style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!